Lockdown Protocol 0.15.0 alpha release
This update brings two new single player levels, one new weapon and enemy mine as well as loads of bug fixes and minor visual improvements.
A lot of work has been done on the multiplayer match listing functionality to fix some long-standing bugs. These changes broke backwards compatibility so online match browsing no longer works in versions older than 0.15.0.
Here's full list of changes since 0.14.0 alpha release:
- Added a new enemy item called spike ball.
- Added a new weapon called zapper.
- Added two new single player levels.
- Major update on match listing server and according changes to client side.
- Fixed broken PS3 controller auto-detection.
- Added level completion time and kill count to "completion screen".
- Added small random variation to all looping animation speeds to make them look more natural.
- Added slight animation to dragon eggs.
- Added score penalty on death in single player game.
- Changed the dragon egg texture to better match other enemies.
- Added warning in editor when saving level with dynamic entities placed outside outer walls.
- Added default renderer configuration, only show configuration dialog on request.
- Disabled background music while editing levels.
- Allow a bit more movement while in air to ease precision jumping.
- Minor tweaks to existing levels.
- Fixed broken multiplayer match player count reporting.
- Fixed several potential network related dead-locks.
- Fixed multiplayer match online listing when re-using match name.
- Only show online matches with compatible game versions.
- Tweaked human stand pose a bit to prevent feet from penetrating floor.
- Fixed bug that made transparent smoke pixels block glow effect.
- Added left trigger button as optional reload button on gamepad.
- Fixed missing texture on grenade.
- Tweaked lighting in some of the existing levels.
- Hid score labels in multiplayer matches.
- Fixed HUD key card indicator not showing keys on client.
- Fixed random freezes in windows version when browsing online matches.
Posted on 2013-11-05