Hyper Ultra Astronautics 0.0.6 alpha released
It is time for another update to Hyper Ultra Astronautics!
This release adds one more weapon and some music: Ambient background track by Marcelo Fernandez and a D&B loop at match completion by DavilOne. As usual, there is a long list of bug fixes and improvement too. The mobile controller application for Android has also been updated with About -dialog and much improved virtual joystick.
Here's the new weapon in action, shooting through asteroids and disabling any ships in it's path:
Here's full list of changes since 0.0.5 alpha:
- Increased EMP light flash intensity and range.
- Added shooting with gamepad right stick button too.
- Added dynamic lights to plasma burst explosions.
- Transfer heat from warhead (missiles) explosions to nearby ships.
- Ship explosion disrupts other nearby ships for a while.
- Fixed warhead explosion sound never getting played.
- Added ambient sound loop played in the background.
- Added match completion music.
- Save screenshots with ENTER key during gameplay too.
- Slow down sound effects as time slows down.
- Keep controllers enabled after match completion.
- Fixed only some parts of HUD blinking during disruption.
- A new weapon: Disruptor.
- Fixed missiles turning very slowly if target is behind them.
- Removed "slide prevention" controller option.
- Fade out thruster sounds and lights smoothly.
Posted on 2016-11-24